Famous Like Me > Footballer > T > Andrew Taylor
From Wikipedia, the free Encyclopedia
Profile of Andrew Taylor
on Famous Like Me
|Also Know As:
|Date of Birth:
||1st August 1986
|Place of Birth:
Andrew Taylor (born 1951) is an award-winning British author best known for his crime novels, which include the Dougal series, the Lydmouth series, the Roth Trilogy and the historical novel The American Boy.
Taylor was educated at the universities of Cambridge and London.
His first novel, Caroline Minuscule, won the John Creasey Memorial Award of the Crime Writers' Association of Great Britain. He is the only author to have won the CWA's Historical Dagger twice, with The Office of the Dead and The American Boy. He has also been shortlisted for the Gold Dagger and the Edgar award.
The American Boy is one of the ten titles featured in Channel 4's Richard and Judy Book Club 2005.
Andrew Taylor also reviews widely in publications ranging from the Spectator to the Independent and The Times. He has written short stories and articles on crime fiction. He is a member of the Unusual Suspects, a group of crime novelists that travel internationally to promote their work.
- www.andrew-taylor.co.uk/ - author's official Website
- Caroline Minuscule (1982) #
- Waiting for the End of the World (1984) #
- Our Fathers' Lies (1985) #
- Bergerac: Crimes of the Season (1985) (as Andrew Saville) $
- Bergerac is Back (1985) (as Andrew Saville) $
- An Old School Tie (1986) #
- Freelance Death (1987) #
- The Second Midnight (1987) &
- Blacklist (1988) &
- Bergerac and the Fatal Weakness (1988) (as Andrew Saville) $
- Bergerac and the Traitor's Child (1988) (as Andrew Saville) $
- Bergerac and the Jersey Rose (1988) (as Andrew Saville) $
- Bergerac and the Moving Fever (1988) (as Andrew Saville) $
- Hairline Cracks (1988)
- Private Nose (1989)
- Snapshot (1989)
- Blood Relation (1990) #
- Double Exposure (1990)
- Toyshop (1990) &
- The Raven on the Water (1991)
- The Sleeping Policeman (1992) #
- Negative Image (1992)
- Odd Man Out (1993) #
- The Barred Window (1993)
- The Invader (1994)
- An Air That Kills (1994) @
- The Mortal Sickness (1995) @
- The Four Last Things (1997) %
- The Lover of the Grave (1997) @
- The Suffocating Night (1998) @
- The Judgment of Strangers (1998) %
- The Office of the Dead (2000) %
- Where Roses Fade (2000) @
- Death's Own Door (2001) @
- Requiem for an Angel (2002) %
- "The Four Last Things"
- "The Judgment of Strangers"
- "The Office of the Dead"
- The American Boy (2003) (apa An Unpardonable Crime)
- Call The Dying (2004) @
$ Sergeant Jim Bergerac Series
& Blaines Trilogy
# Dougal Series
@ Lydmouth Series (Richard Thornhill & Jill Francis)
% Roth Trilogy
This content from
Wikipedia is licensed under the
GNU Free Documentation License.
It uses material from the Wikipedia article Andrew Taylor